I really love zombies. For some reason they make me ridiculously happy. Even the idea of a zombie apocalypse seems somehow comforting at times. Don’t ask me why…I can’t quite explain that one.
Here are some reasons why Zombies are great:
- Zombies don’t discriminate. One person’s entrails are just as good as the next person’s.
- They’re extremely focused. Once they get a whiff of human flesh they’ll stop at nothing to get to it. You have to admire that kind of determination.
- They don’t talk. There’s enough inane babbling going on in the world, I like that zombies don’t add to it.
- Zombies are clumsy, mindless and never think their actions through. This makes them ideal targets to be set up for hilarious practical jokes.
- Most of the time you can outrun them, dancing circles around them could be loads of fun…unless you trip and fall over.
- They’re not interested in money, which instantly makes them more ethical and trustworthy than most politicians.
- Some people just deserve to be eaten.
- They are really fun to draw.
Well, I’m off to watch Braindead again.